Monday, August 23, 2010

Oil pan removal on a 1998 camaro?

Its a 3800V6 3.8





gotta get the pan off so i can check the bearings on the crank and the connecting rods.





I have it up on ramps and i have a hanes manual. but there is these two bolts i cant get to because there is this like plate thing, between the transmission and the oil pan blocking those two bolts. how do i get that off?





I tried to explain it as best i could lolOil pan removal on a 1998 camaro?
I have no idea, but I found these factory repair manuals online you can download for $14.95. this isn't spam, I just thought they looked like a good idea, they are the model specific type factory repair manuals, 2000 pages for one car. Not sure if they have your make/model.





http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-id.177鈥?/a>Oil pan removal on a 1998 camaro?
your talking about the flywheel cover. you can remove the cover to get to the bolts.

No comments:

Post a Comment