Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?

There are a few but will this go or do i have to put some cream or someting on?I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
If there is a blister, leave it alone, do not pop it. Let it heal naturally. Soon after you should have put ice on it but probably too late now. Once the blister goes away, there is a tube of product that looks like a big lipstick tube but it contains 100% natural pure cocoa butter. Get it at any reputable drug store. Apply that twice a day and in about a month, there will be little or no evidence. Someone told me about this when I got shot. I rubbed it twice a day on the wound and today there is almost no evidence other than a slight bump. I also used it after I had surgery on my neck and that was a year ago and unless I point it out to someone, the scar is nearly invisible.


I hope this helps.


PS: if it was a 3rd degree serious burn, you should see doctor to avoid and infection and tissue damage.I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
No, it will not go away. I am saying this from personal experience. I got a splash of hot oil burn while frying fish. It was on my face. I thought it will go away but it did not for almost a year. When I went to doctor, I was told I should have gone immediately. anyway, she gave me an ointment as I cook a lot and tend to get burn. That ointment was to apply as soon as I get burn and for the old scar mark I had to apply some other ointment for a long time before the scar is reduced but not completely gone. It is lot better thoughh





Hope this helps
If you mean a burn mark, then most likely it will scar. You can use creams like Neosporin to help prevent infection and reduce the scarring.





If you're lucky, the marks will not scar, but I'm sorry to tell you that burn marks tend to stay for life.
Always treat a burn straight away by running under cold water. It takes out somne of the heat which continues to burn. Then rub pure Lavendar oil on the spot, the contents of a Vitamin E capsule or pure aloe vera gel if you have some or if you have a plant in your house.





Best wishes.
If you are talking about your bare chest, yes it will go away.





If you are talking about your clothes, I have found that if you put a little Dawn dish detergent (the kind with bleach added) it will bring out the stain. The bleach is not enough to ';bleach'; your clothes white.
yes, this has happened to me many times. It will go away soon. it is just a minor burn, try not to irritate it, and put a small amount of aloe vera on it to take the burning away. If it continues to irritate you or becomes infected, go see a doctor and have him/her take a look at it.
it should be fine


just put some anti-burn cream on
Yes, you can put some cream you can also put a little butter
I got a grease burn on my arm about six months ago, and I still have a scar, no matter what I put on it.
It will go away but it doesnt hurt to put something like cocoa butter or neosporin on it to reduce scarring
It is just a burn and will go away. Use some Neosporin to help heal it faster.
Make sure you put some vitamin e oil on it.
the best thing to use is Witch Hazel it is a skin toner and it will bring your Color back
use fucidene ointment 2 daily or any ointment contains silver compounds
Put some anti-burn cream on it. It should heal in a few days.
Yes, it's will go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment