Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?

There are a few but will this go or do i have to put some cream or someting on?I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
That will eventually go away. But there are some ointments out there that will help fade that mark sooner. It's called Sebo de Macho. I'm not sure though if there is a product like this in the US as this one is locally manufactured here in the Philippines. Some people sell this one on Ebay, but the pricing is way too high... http://www.beautybentobox.com/apollo-sebo-de-macho-scar-remover/


The ointment is greasy and that particular brand on the link does not emit bad smell. I can attest to it because my sister used this product after she got chicken pox all over her body.I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
It will go. Its just a little burn. I did this with paint stripper. A few splatters got on my chest and left marks. All gone now. You could put some antiseptic cream on to keep it clean. Apparently most scars are due to infected wounds.
It will go away with time. Aloe vera gel is the best thing to put on it.





I used to work in fast food and I had burn marks on my arms from biscuit pans. They went away after I changed jobs.
If you can get some Silver Oxide, this will help the scar to heal more quickly, I should know, I do scar easy and have tried everything;;;;;;;;;
Apply coco butter every morning and night. it should go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment