Monday, August 23, 2010

How much vegetable oil should I add to a pan for one egg?

Measurement wise.How much vegetable oil should I add to a pan for one egg?
I don't know, maybe 3 cups? I use a good blob of butter or sometimes if available some rendered down possom fat.How much vegetable oil should I add to a pan for one egg?
I put about a half a teaspoon, then take a paper towel and grease the bottom of the pan with the oil absorbing the rest. All you need is a light coating to keep the egg from sticking.
It depends on what size pan you are using. No more than two table spoons. If it is a small frying pan then use one table spoon.
Just enough to cover the bottom of the pan where you will be placing the egg.
I use a couple of tablespoons of bacon grease! GREAT flavor!
a table spoon should be fine
just rub a little butter in the pan.
None-- use a little bit of butter instead. And a non-stick pan
No oil, just a teaspoon of butter.
Use Butter
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment