Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I still rub oil on the pan w/o a cookie sheet?

I am going to make chips and I am going to bake them on a pan but the steps say I need to put the potato slices on a cookie sheet with oil rubbed on it. Can I still rub oil on the pan if I don't have a cookie sheet?Can I still rub oil on the pan w/o a cookie sheet?
I'm going to make it easier on you,





put the potatoes in a deep bowl drizzle some oil on them and toss , put them in a pan well spaced so that they don't touch and bake them in the oven until goldenCan I still rub oil on the pan w/o a cookie sheet?
a cookie sheet is meant for baking things, where as a pan is meant for the frying things on the stove. If I were you, I would stay away from frying things and I would instead go with the cookie tray ( a tray primarily used for baking cookies on ) and spread out my potatoes on that, baking them until crispy :)
the pan is the cookie sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment