Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?

There are a few but will this go or do i have to put some cream or someting on?I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
Yes, you just have a little HyperPigmentation. Use so Vitamin E %26amp; K cream daily, and it should recover in a few weeks. If you feel concerned, see your Dr., but it should be fine.I was cooking and the splash of the oil in the pan came off onto my chest and now there is a mark, will it go?
If it is a grease burn. You will have discoloration on your chest.


Saying that with experience still have my marks. Sorry:(
Something with aloe in it.
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment