Friday, July 30, 2010

I need an oil pan for my 1995 Ford Contour. It's a 6 cylinder. Does anyone know where I can get one for sure?

Someone help! I've been looking and everyone says they don't make anymore. I need an oil pan, to keep my car running. :(I need an oil pan for my 1995 Ford Contour. It's a 6 cylinder. Does anyone know where I can get one for sure?
Oreillyauto.com lets you pick your specific model car, down to the submodel and engine size, as well as put in your zip code so it shows you orielly's near you as well as let you find where the nearest oriellys with what you need is located at. Just search for oil pan on the home page, then click add a vehicle and put yours in. You should be able to handle it from there. ;-)


If not there, go to car-part.com and you can search for any imaginable part on any car in any salvage yard near your zip code, as well as how much those parts cost. Great place for us who rebuild or hotrod on a budget!I need an oil pan for my 1995 Ford Contour. It's a 6 cylinder. Does anyone know where I can get one for sure?
Find an used one at: www.car-part.com. Or find local junk yards from Yellow book and then call and see if they have it. I am sure you will find one.





Good luck!
Try your local Ford dealer or auto salvage yard. You may be able to find one on E-Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment