Friday, July 30, 2010

How do I get oil off a stainless steel pan?

I have made popcorn in a stainless steel soup pot. I am having trouble getting it clean. I have tried soaking it with diswashing detergent and I have tried using sos pads. Can you think of any other way I can get the oil off the pan?How do I get oil off a stainless steel pan?
Soak it in very hot water with Dawn dishwashing detergent over night. Then wipe and repeat until it's gone.How do I get oil off a stainless steel pan?
soak it in dilluted vinegar. put 4 cups of water and put 6 tea spoons of white vinegar in the pan .keep it overnight. scrub with strong steel scrub and dry diswashing detergent. dont use liquid detergent.
use soe vinegar and scrub it without adding water and then also if doesnt go add some beaching powder and scrub
If it is stainless steel with no other special coating you can spray a little oven cleaner on it and let it sit for awhile. Just don't get the oven celaner on anything but the metal. I have done my outside because of the fumes or you can stick your in the oven and turn the exhaust fan on.
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment