Friday, July 30, 2010

I have an 1994 Mitsubishi diamante and i have an oil leak do i need a new gasket or dose my oil pan need to be

need to be tighiened?I have an 1994 Mitsubishi diamante and i have an oil leak do i need a new gasket or dose my oil pan need to be
if you have a torque wrench look up the specs in a repair manual and try tightening the oil pan but go slowly in a star patternI have an 1994 Mitsubishi diamante and i have an oil leak do i need a new gasket or dose my oil pan need to be
try tightening the pan first its easier and cheaper if that doesn't work then get gasket
LMAO...
you need to losen the pan just two turns on each bolt drain the oil and sqeez some gasket seal than retighten it let set for hour then fill back with oil
get youself a new gasket, cause it is no ex. after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment