Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is something good to put on 'home made' popcorn? I have started popping it in a pan with coconut oil.

Tried butter, salt, and the cheese sprinkle stuff from a mac and cheese box (GOOD!) Anybody got any other ideas that TASTE really good?What is something good to put on 'home made' popcorn? I have started popping it in a pan with coconut oil.
Vanilla Caramel Sauce





1 cup of sugar


1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


1/4 cup of water





Cook until thick


Pour over popcornWhat is something good to put on 'home made' popcorn? I have started popping it in a pan with coconut oil.
Parmesan cheese also tastes good
You might think this is odd but I like shredded coconut on my hot popcorn..the sweet and the salt mixed together..its really good!
i like using kosher salt and pepper





my husband likes parm. cheese.





chili powder or something with some spice is good





i have even had it with sugar and salt.
sweet and salty - salted popcorn with drizzles of chocolate syrup - yeah yummy - mixes well...makes me want some popcorn and a movie! haha (inside joke to myself)
How about seasoning salt. Might be good!
Parmesan cheese (the kind you sprinkle on spaghetti) is yummy, with butter. I love popcorn with anything on it!
Old Bay Seasoning





amended:


or


Ranch dip seasoning
Parmeasan Cheese....when it's still hot....and shake shake shake it around....It's Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment