Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am looking for a oil pan for my 06 cobalt?

I run over something and tore a hole in my oil pan on my 06 chevy cobalt, i try'd looking online at some places but can't find one, anyone know where i can get one? New or used? it don't matterI am looking for a oil pan for my 06 cobalt?
Your best bet for new is GMPartsDirect.com. They are a dealer that sells parts below MSRP. The problem is that you'll need the part number specific to your motor.





If you don't mind a used pan, try Car-Part.com. You can search salvage yards locally and nationally.I am looking for a oil pan for my 06 cobalt?
New? GM parts counter.


Used? Likely still attached to a used/wrecked vehicle at a recycler's yard.





gmpartsdirect.com hs your oil pan in stock. Don't forget the gasket.

No comments:

Post a Comment