Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does anybody know weather i can replace the oil pan gasket on my fazer 600 without removing the engine ?

thanksDoes anybody know weather i can replace the oil pan gasket on my fazer 600 without removing the engine ?
if you have problems,email me and ill email you an manual...Does anybody know weather i can replace the oil pan gasket on my fazer 600 without removing the engine ?
Before attempting to tackle a job like this, do yourself a favor and get a shop manual. I got a Clymer manual for my ride on EBay. This was the best $25 I ever spent on my ride.





A shop manual will give you step by step instructions on what it takes to do just about any task on your bike, including changing the oil pan gasket. You will also know how to do the job right.





With a shop manual, you won't ever again have to ask strangers on Yahoo how to work on your bike and then have to figure out if the answer is correct or just B.S.
Jack gave you some great advice. I won't do any serious work on a vehicle if I don't have a shop manual for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment